Image Map

Sunday, February 3, 2019

I'm ALIVE!

Hi friends! It definitely looks like it's time to upgrade this old blog of mine! So much has changed since my last post a few years ago! I'm now a busy new(ish) mom to a 13 month old! I'm still teaching first grade but my partner in crime, Brittany is a reading coach at a different school! I miss teaching by her side but she's doing BIG things for so many classrooms and I'm so proud of her! Any suggestions on updating blogs? Would you go with Google or Wordpress? I don't even know where to start... I just know it's time for a facelift!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? With thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...