Friday, July 12, 2013

New Reading Series= New EQ and Vocab!

Happy Friday, Friends!!! This is going to be a super short post because technically I'm already late for work so I should really be going. I just wanted to quickly post the vocabulary words and EQ cards that go with our new series WONDERS McGraw-Hill.. If you are using the same series and happen to teach 1st grade please feel free to download! :)

Unit 1 





 Unit 2



 Unit 3





Unit 4





Unit 5




Unit 6






I used our county curriculum maps to create vocabulary words for each unit! Below you will find unit 1 vocabulary for Language Arts, Science and Social Studies! Enjoy!









Off to work... have a fabulously frugal day! 


1 comment:

  1. I love the design of your blog! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please check it out on my blog! http://fourthgradedayatthebeach.blogspot.com/ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...