Image Map

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

3 Million Strong!

Hi friends! It's WAY past my bedtime but I wanted to let everyone know that we will be participating in 3 Million Strong TPT Sale Linky Party! Everything in our store is 28% off when you use the code  TPT3 when at checkout. Yay! Despite my strong desire to avoid my computer and just relax, I managed to sit down and finish Unit 5 week 1. I wanted to make sure it was available for the big sale! I will make a freebie for it tomorrow! I'm too sleepy to be creative!

Also, major wedding planning has been happening on this side of town and I can't wait to share it with you! I took lots of pics with our vendors and look forward to sharing our journey with you!

Have a great night everyone!

P.S- We have a question for all of our faithful followers that use our packets in their classrooms… What would you like to see more of? Less of?? Any ideas and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! We want to make sure we're giving our followers exactly what they are looking for! Thanks in advance for the tips! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...