Image Map

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Confessions of a Shopaholic...

My name is Melissa and I am a shop-aholic! Seriously, I could go on the show Confessions of a Shopaholic. I should only go in stores where everything is full price because maybe then I'd practice self control. (Brittany will read this post tomorrow and COMPLETELY agree). She knows about my addiction and she still loves me. Frugal friends are the best!

I was just about to fall asleep when I decided to just take a quick minute to check facebook (never a good idea)! Wouldn't want to miss an important birthday! Well, While doing a quick scan (ahem... 45 minutes) on FB before calling it a night I noticed that one of our favorite bloggers Cara, from The First Grade Parade had posted a reminder that the BIG sale on TPT ends tonight. Plus she was offering an additional 10% off tonight!!! Any who, $75 later, I'm now heading to bed just a little more poor and A LOT less tired! Besides, how can I sleep when all I want to do is checkout all of my new fabulous purchases! I just love a good sale... I admit I wasn't incredibly FRUGAL this evening, but at least everything was 30% off in the end!

Make sure you stop by TPT tonight before midnight! I'm off to print my new purchases sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...