Image Map

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Currently... MAY!

It's MAY... hooray!
We decided to participate in this month's CURRENTLY. We are "currently" thrilled that it's the last full month of school before summer vacation! YAY!


Little Recap:

Listening: Brittany and I both agree the rain is very peaceful and sometimes, after spending the day with 19 delightful, sweet, hyper LOUD little munchkins it's nice to come home and just enjoy a peaceful storm. However, we are both OVER the rain. It's been raining for days and we want the SUN to come back out! Whoever is doing the rain dance may now stop!

Loving: My new chair (Melissa)! My fiancĂ© picked up a new computer chair for me on Tuesday and I'm L-O-V-I-N-G it!! I was using a dining room table chair for awhile. I have a MAC desktop and and I really like my computer but sometimes I just want to sit on the couch and search the web. With my new chair, I'm back to loving my desktop! 
I think my future hubs was just sick of me stealing his laptop! Whatever the reason... I'm lovin' it! 
Thinking- This is a big one for Brittany and I. Most teachers have already gotten their reassignments for next year. We have not, and we are dying to know! It has caused many sleepless nights. Hopefully, our principal will be calling us in soon with the news! 

The rest is pretty self explanatory... we are both getting married within the next year. Brittany's wedding is in October and as her M-O-H I have a lot of planning to do for her big day! I should add that to LOVING because I'm loving every minute of it! 

3 comments:

  1. I just found out my assignment for next year. The waiting is terrible! I hope you find out soon! I'm your newest follower!

    Ms. Cranfill's Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you planning for a wedding? Me too...well sort of..my lazy but won't start planning!! LoL

    I'm your newest follower, drop by if you'd like. =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Cranfill, we completely agree... waiting is NO FUN!! We are thrilled to have another fabulous follower!

    Just Wild About Teaching, Good luck wedding planning. Both of us are busy planning our big day too!!! We love your blog and are already followers!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...