Image Map

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

It's the FINAL countdown...

TWO MORE MONTHS!!!! 



My beautiful, smart, hilarious, fabulous Best Friend is getting married in 2 MONTHS from today!!!! Let the final countdown begin.... Brittany is getting married!!! I'm one proud and excited maid of honor over here!!!! Can't wait for the BIG DAY!!!

How perfect are they? LOVE them! 


On another note, we survived the first two days in our new school! That would explain why I am cutting this post short. The first week of school and I have a LOVE/HATE relationship! I'm sure I'm not alone on this one. My eyes are closing this very moment! I'm clocking out early today because I'm far past tired and in the beginning stages of delirium. Good night my friends, I know it's only 7:30 but bedtime has never sounded so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...